FAQ > My Practice Website
- What is Member Control Panel?
- What is my login email and password for accessing to Member Control Panel ?
- I forgot my account login password. What can I do?
- Can I use my own practice logo?
- How can I change my website design layout?
- How can I change my practice name?
- How can I change my home page's banner?
- How can I change my web page content?
- How can I change my dental treatments and services?
- How can I manage my staff profile ?
- How can I change my website heading text/image?
- How can I manage my special offer?
The Member Control Panel is a Custom Management System and allows you to personalize your website, by editing or adding text or uploading your practice photos.
By selecting one of the headings from the drop down menu on the left of your screen, or by selecting the user friendly icons, you can make changes to the content of you website
Please use the email address and the password you entered when registering with Dental Practices Online to gain access to your Member Control Panel.
If you cannot remember your password, simply go to www.dentalpracticesonline.com and select client login. Click on Forgot your password enter your email address and your password will be emailed to you.
Yes you can.
In your Members Control Panel either select the Icon titled 'Heading/ logo' or from the drop down menu select 'My Website' then 'Site Header/Logo' -
- Your current logo will be shown at the top of the screen
- You have four options for the layout of your logo. Please note - The text & logo positioning options can only be selected when you have uploaded your logo image
- To upload your logo select the browse button and upload your image from your PC.
- By selecting 'Auto re-size' this will automatically alter the pixel size of your image.
Select 'My website' from the drop down menu, then 'Design layout' or select the 'Design Layout' icon.
By selecting the pencil icons to the right of the text you can change your current template, the colour of your website, the font and the home banner.
To change your practice name from heading of the website, please log in to your Members Control Panel:
- From the left menu select Edit Profile or select My Account >Edit Profiles
- Enter new value for Practice Name
- Click Apply Save to finish
To select a new banner for home page, please do the following steps:
- From the left menu, select My Website and Home Banner.
- Now click on the Select a new banner button, a list of available banners will appear.
- Click on Preview icon to see the sample animation
- Click on Select icon to use that banner
To change the website content, please do the following steps:
- Login to the Member Control Panel
- On the left menu, select My Website then Manage Content
- Once Manage Content page appear, select the website that you would like to edit (if you have multiple website within your account)
- From the list of page content, to edit a specific page, please click on the pencil icon in the same line
- Page editing will be appear with editor toolbar which allow you to add more effect such as bold text, table, coloring to your content.
- After finish editing, click on Save button to finish
Log in to your Member Control Panel, select My Website from the drop down menu, now select Manage Treatment.
From here you can determine the treatments you want displayed on your website and the ones you don't this is done by selecting the green circle to the right of the text which turns the treatments off & on.
Login to your Member Control Panel, select My Website and then from the drop down menu select Manage Staff Profile.
From here, you edit a Staff Profile by click on the pencil icon or you can add new profile by click on Add New Staff button at the bottom
Login to your Member Control Panel, select My Website and then from the drop down menu click on Site Header/Logo.
From here you can add your own logo by uploading a logo image file in JPG, GIF or PNG. You can also be able to change the text of the heading image such as Practice Name, address.
To help promote your practice we have put together several special offer packages to entice your patients.
When enabled they will appear on the right side of the text on your website, all offers can be edited to suit the needs of your practice. You are able to select the commencement and expiry dates which can be programmed two years in advance.
How to enable the special offers -
From here you can turn the promotions on & off. Once the offer is turned on you can view the promotion on your website by selecting the green view button.
- Pencil Icon - Enables you to select dates, edit the contents & add images
- Red Circle - This button is red when the offer is disabled, when the offer is turned on the circle turns to green and allows you to preview the offer on your website.
- Green arrows - Resets all text back to the default.